2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。举一个例子：
I was deeply moved by the film and I cried and cried. I just couldn't help it.
3. Don't take it to heart.别往心里去，别为此而忧虑伤神。生活实例：
This test isn't that important. Don't take it to heart.
4. We'd better be off.我们该走了。It's getting late. We'd better be off .
5. Let's face it.面对现实吧。常表明说话人不愿意逃避困难的现状。
参考例句：I know it's a difficult situation. Let's face it, OK?
6. Let's get started.咱们开始干吧。劝导别人时说：Don't just talk. Let's get started.
7. I'm really dead.我真要累死了。坦诚自己的感受时说：After all that work, I’m really dead.
8. I've done my best.我已尽力了。
9. Is that so?真是那样吗？常用在一个人听了一件事后表示惊讶、怀疑。
10. Don't play games with me!别跟我耍花招！
11. I don't know for sure.我不确切知道。
Stranger：Could you tell me how to get to the town hall? Tom: I don't know for sure. Maybe you could ask the policeman over there.
12. I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的。
Karin：You quit the job? You are kidding. Jack: I'm not going to kid you. I'm serious.
[本文共有 2 页，当前是第 1 页] <<上一页 下一页>>